1. Provide free primary medical care and medicines to the marginalized/unprivileged segment of society by reaching out to them.
2. Facilitate medical treatment of the poor in tertiary hospitals.
3. Provide social service and sustenance support to the senior citizens, widows and disabled person.
4. Establish and rehabilitate the destitute through non refundable micro financing in fields of their choosing and aptitude.
5. Help and facilitate deserving students and educational institutions in their genuine efforts.
6. Provide emergency relief and support to the needy in calamites and disasters.
7. Provide food and clothing to the poor and needy by establishing clothing banks and food points.
8. Create awareness by imparting rudimentary religious knowledge of basic tenets/practices of Islam, health and hygiene and mundane legal affairs.
9. Address discrimination in all its forms and work beyond gender, caste, creed and religion.