In Dec 2011, some like minded friends, residents of Defence Housing Authority Islamabad, undertook to serve humanity by reaching out to the marginalized segments of society. A group met in Iqbal Masjid and decided a line of action. The initiative soon took practical shape and first medical camp was held in village Bodial Adyala Road on 25 Dec 2011. In Mar 2012 we were registerd as a Trust with Sub Registrar Islamabad.
Serve humanity, by reaching out to the remote parts of Pakistan, and furnish their basic needs. Beginning with individuals, take on families and then culminate with the whole communities. Rather than being restrictive, adopt a broad based approach by addressing the basic problems being faced by a person not so privileged and/or marginalized.
1. Provide free primary medical care and medicines to the marginalized/unprivileged segment of society by reaching out to them.
2. Facilitate medical treatment of the poor in tertiary hospitals.
3. Provide social service and sustenance support to the senior citizens, widows and disabled person.
4. Establish and rehabilitate the destitute through non refundable micro financing in fields of their choosing and aptitude.
5. Help and facilitate deserving students and educational institutions in their genuine efforts.
Note: Due to COVID 19, currently medical camps to villages are held in abeyance